Tuesday, July 21, 2009

True Blond Moments

We all do stupid things time to time…you know you do!



Wedgie?

I am not much of a morning person; I hit the snooze button a dozen times before I roll out of bed. So the other day I drag my self out of bed and get dressed for work. All day my undies have just been bugg'n and ride'n up my butt at work. When I get home to take I shower I see the tag of my underwear is in the front? I was wearing them backwards all day! I just started crak'n up laughing at my dumb self!



Tachos

I tend to combine words a lot! I have no idea why I do it? I went to lunch at Taco Bell. After I decide what I wanted, I walked up to the cashier and told the girl my order "um, I would like some tachos please" she just gave me a cold blank stare like I was the dumbest person she ever saw…it took a sec for me to realize what I said and correct my self…" I mean I want a taco and nachos please" ahahaha I am such a tard!



I know I have more, when I think of the rest I'll add em laterJ if you wanna share your blond moments feel free! It would be comforting to know I am not the only dork out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment